Pensonic Fonebud Essential Range: Idea to Market
Fast forward two years, Pensonic is now in the midst of launching the Essential guard in Japan, a bluetooth handset that packs in many useful functions, such as panic alarm, torchlight, emergency powerbank, selfie shutter and more. They also created a small multidisciplinary "special ops" team within the group that would make sure all the touchpoints were consistent from scratch, from the video ads to the product, the sales presentation, the packaging or even the companion app.
Pensonic are also now aiming to emulate this success with other entrepreneurs: starting up an innovation hub to help inventors bring their ideas from the back of the napkin to users! Come listen to Sylvain Vanderhaegen, Chief product designer of Pensonic to hear about their story and how you can also take advantage of their offerings.
- Brief overview of Pensonic Group & fonebud brand
- Presentation of the fonebud: Essential range Design process: idea to market essential plus case study)
- Changing gears: new products from established companies
- Don’t touch: applied design in research field (design case study)
Researchers, undergraduates, students and anyone with an interest in product design.
This event is part of the Malaysia IoT Consortium Week Penang 2016.
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM MYT
- @CAT (Accelerator for Creative, Analytic and Technology)
Event Pass FULL
- Venue Address
- Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, No. 15, 16 & 17 Pengkalan Weld, No. 37 & 39, Gat Lebuh Cina, Seksyen 23, 10300, George Town, Penang Malaysia
Malaysia IoT Consortium352 Followers